Following are the Camp Pinnacle rules for campers. The decision of the Camp Director is final. Let us know if you have questions.
- No one is permitted to leave the camp grounds or make phone calls without first receiving permission from the Director. (Emergencies Only)
- The following are off limits to campers: Boys’ areas to girls, and Girls’ areas to boys; the kitchen; and the pool, except during scheduled times.
- 6″ Rule. Boys and girls areas are off limits to each other. No physical contact between boys and girls.
- Alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs are strictly prohibited.
- All people and property must be treated with respect. Do not touch what is not yours, without permission. No physical violence tolerated.
- Campers MUST be in visual and verbal contact with their counselors at all times. All scheduled activities and services are to be attended by everyone.
- Campers may not leave their cabins/rooms after lights out without a counselor’s presence.
- Sneakers/closed-toe shoes MUST be worn at all times, except when at pool or showers. Bring water shoes/old sneakers for tubing.
- Clothing must be appropriate – any immodest or offensive clothing will not be permitted. Girls, no bare midriffs, halter or spaghetti strap tops, or short-shorts, T-shirts must be worn over bathing suits. Likewise, boys must wear T-shirts on playing fields. If campers come unprepared, appropriate, used clothing will be loaned to them.
- Campers are not to bring OR use cellphones, electronic games, audio or video devices, or weapons.
- Conduct and conversation should reflect Biblical principles.
Broken Rules = Parents Called = Camper Sent Home
Camp Directors’ decisions are final. (no refunds will be made)