Choosing a Camp:
- Junior Camp is for ages 8-12
7 year olds may attend with parental application & Director’s approval.
- Senior Camp is for ages 13-17
12 year olds may attend Senior Camp at Jr & Sr Directors’ discretion.
Arriving To and Departing From Camp:
- Parents are responsible for transportation to and from camp.
- Check-in will begin at 3:00 pm on Sunday, August 6th.
- Dismissal will be at 11:30 am on Friday, August 11th.
- Campers MUST be signed out by parent (or approved substitute).
- ALL Campers need to be picked up no later than 12:00 pm!
Getting Ready for Camp:
- Please thoroughly fill out your application, making sure both parent and camper signs it, and send it in with your deposit.
- A detailed list of what to bring will be included with your confirmation letter, along with directions to the Bongiorno Conference Center.
While at Camp:
- During Camp Pinnacle, campers are covered by parent’s health insurance.
- Campers are not permitted to make phone calls from camp. (All cell phones brought to camp will be collected at registration, then returned at pick-up).
- Parents should only call, for emergencies, at (717)243-7381 (during camp week). Counselors are NOT permitted to make calls for campers.
More Questions? Check out Frequently Answered Questions.