Following are a few items we recommend each camper brings to camp this year. All personal items should be labeled or have ID tags on them. All leftover lost & found items will be donated to needy families. Pack well!
- Bible. We’re planning to ‘Eat the Word’ and your team will do well if you have your Bible with you! Note: electronic Bibles don’t count (see Camp Rules).
- Comfy Clothes. You’re coming to camp. You’re going to get dirty and you’ll be outside a lot. Be prepared! Don’t forget socks and underwear.
- Warm Clothes. It might get cold at night. Bring a sweater or sweatshirt, jeans and a jacket along!
- Shoes, shoes and shoes. You’ll be trekking around a lot. Bring sneakers, closed-toed shoes and water shoes (like old sneakers.)
- Swim Stuff. Come ready to get wet. Bring a MODEST swimsuit, large t-shirt (for over swimsuit), beach towels, sunscreen, maybe even goggles or nose-plugs!
- Sleep Stuff. Yes. You will sleep. Bring your robe, pajamas, a sleeping bag (or sheets/blankets) pillow & your teddy bear.
- Shower Stuff. We don’t want to smell your B.O. or your breath. Please bring a washcloth, soap, shampoo, towels, toothpaste and your toothbrush.
- Night Vision Goggles. Well maybe not. But you’ll want a flashlight (with batteries) and some insect repellent.
- A Rememberer. Uh, that would be a notebook to write stuff down, some pens or pencils and maybe a camera.
- Optional Fun Stuff. If you want you might consider bringing one or more of the following too: baseball gear, football, frisbee, camera, musical instruments, decorative items for your cabin/room, games, skit books, etc.
- Money (Sr’s Only). Not a lot. Just enough to keep you on a sugar high from the snack bar & gift shop. Canteen Cards may be purchased during registration and are redeemed at the Canteen for snacks. Additional Canteen Cards will be available throughout the week.
CAMPERS – No cellphones or other electronics. They will be collected until the end of the week.
PARENTS – Please check that all packed clothes are modest!
STAFF – Please bring a CD player with worship music and extra blankets/sheets.